Product may be returned to SEM that meets the following requirements:
In order to begin the return process, please contact SEM at 630.539.1012.
- Returned products must have prior authorization including a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number, before it can be returned.
- No return will be processed without returned product and copies of the purchase invoice and RGA.
- All products must be in the original unopened carton.
- All products must be free of any and all damage or will not be accepted for return.
- All products must be in working order and original and re-saleable condition.
- All products may be subject to a 25% inspection and restocking fee.
- All products must be prepaid freight when returned or will not be accepted.
- When returning product, use a carrier that has tracking capabilities.
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days of purchase.
- All shortages and damaged products must be reported within 5 days of receipt of products or will not be honored.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Credit from a return will be determined after the return product is inspected.
- Tampering or altering with any Raptor Lighting products in anyway voids all UL/cUL listings and will also void all SEM warranty policies of tampered fixtures and will deem them non returnable and non refundable. No exceptions will be made.